del.icio.us custom size

Google Docs Presentation

I am taking an online course from Region One in Texas. "Region One 2.0: 23 Things is based on the Public Library of Charlotte Mecklenburg Countys Learning 2.0 Program, created by Helene Blowers, on CSLAs School Library Learning 2.0, Spring Branch ISDs Library2Play and other similar programs from around the world under a Creative Commons license. http://esc1library.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #1 Read this blog and find out about the program Thing #2 lifelong learners Thing #3 Set up your own blog (Week 1 Introduction and 2 Blogging)

My first day and I am not sure I can finish on time due to when I start, but I will give it a try...
I have read the blog and found out about the program. I found the pointers from lifelong learners is... ok. Nothing you should not already know. The hard part for me is time and completing all the activities. I have to be back at work on the 12th so I have 2 weeks to get this done.

I already made my avatar not sure how to get it on this blog but will figure it out, some how.

My niece Tori, a beginning teacher, sent me this video, before I learned about this program. The video will show you how to use these programs in the classroom. I figure this will be a good place to post it for others to see how it could all be used.

Michael Wesch and the Future of Education

http://umanitoba.ca/ist/production/streaming/podcast_wesch.html

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

Thanks for sharing the video. It is very thought provoking and gives me ideas to use in workshops.