del.icio.us custom size

Google Docs Presentation

I am taking an online course from Region One in Texas. "Region One 2.0: 23 Things is based on the Public Library of Charlotte Mecklenburg Countys Learning 2.0 Program, created by Helene Blowers, on CSLAs School Library Learning 2.0, Spring Branch ISDs Library2Play and other similar programs from around the world under a Creative Commons license. http://esc1library.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 18, 2008

Thing #18 online productivity, word processing, spreadsheet, tools (Week 8 Online Applications & Tools)

I was in Zoho. I like what they have to offer, but I couldn't get the presentation to work and save. So I went to the meeting part I like what the tutorial does. I will have to set up a meeting with a friend and try to experience this. Sounds great, but does it work? I will have to see.

I found it was frustrating because I like the 800x600 setting on my computer and I had to make it smaller and I still could not see everything offered. The program moves a lot as you are trying to work with it. Tthe learning curve is not bad. I was turned off from the experience. I will check out Google and see if it's better. I like how Google has done a lot to help education. They have good tutorials as well.

I found Google is simple enough for Elementary students. I found the presentation easy enough. Zoho has more to offer but too many issues. Zoho has more to offer but I didn't see the educational side developed like Google has.

No comments: